Physiotherapist - Falls Prevention - Band 6 - Lewisham - £25- £27 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the falls prevention team with one of our clients based in Lewisham. THE successful Physiotherapist will be delivering targeted physiotherapy assessment and interventions to patients within a community setting providing falls prevention - this may be in a patient's own home or a community setting e.g. exercise/balance classes.
An ability to travel around is required- car driver and access to a car desirable
Role responsibilities as a Physiotherapist - Falls Prevention:
* Assessment, plan, implement and evaluate interventions as an autonomous practitioner using independence of judgement
* Being part of the Falls Prevention Service ensuring that physiotherapy input is integral to the patient's overall care plan and patient goal setting alongside other healthcare professionals.
* Ensuring a high quality of service delivery and evidence-based treatment.
* Improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources and appropriate and timely physiotherapy interventions.
* Work in accordance with guidance set out in national and local guidance e.g. The NHS Improvement Plan, Supporting Patients with Long Term Conditions, the NSF for Older People
Experience required for this Physiotherapist - Falls Prevention role:
* Evidence of continuing professional development.
* Experience of working as part of an MDT team.
* Previous NHS experience.
* Knowledge and skills to assess patients with complex presentations to arrive at clinical diagnosis.
* Practical knowledge of relevant clinical profession.
* Excellent communication skills including influencing, negotiation & empathic skills.
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of organisations and individuals.
* The ability to identify and act upon adverse clinical signs.
* Evidence of a high standard of communication skills both verbal and written when interacting with members of the team, other professionals, clients and their families.
* The ability to work effectively alone or in a team environment.
* Able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information discreetly.
* Basic IT skills - use of a database, email and word.
* Well organised, with excellent work planning and prioritisation skills.
* Ability to compose own correspondence and communicate effectively to achieve set outcomes.
* Customer focused.
* Sufficient personal resilience to cope with challenging emotional situations.
* Commitment towards own personal and professional development
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise caseload to respond to timely referrals.
* Assertive and efficient in dealing with people at all levels, in person, writing and by phone.
* Ability to travel to a variety of sites and carry equipment.
As a Physiotherapist - Falls Prevention role you must be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy