Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community Stoke & Orthopaedics - Anglesey - £27 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum Occupational Therapist to join the community team for one of our NHS clients in Anglesey. This role will involve assessing and treating patients.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have previous experience of orthopaedics & stroke rehab. This role is to start ASAP and will go on for 2 months initially, with good scope for extension
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist - Band 6:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist - Band 6will have/be:
* Stroke Rehab experience
* Orthopaedics experience
* Community experience
* NHS Experience
As an Occupational Therapist - Band 6you must have:
* A HCPC registration - essential
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy