Occupational Therapist - 5 positions - Band 5 and 6 - North London - £25 - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for five experienced Band 5 Occupational Therapists in London who want to take the step up to Band 6 level. There are 5 vacancies based across a number of specialisms with managers willing to offer the necessary support to take the step up for successful candidates.
Band 5 Occupational Therapists will be considered for Band 6 positions.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
* Offering the opportunity of experience at excellent pay rates
* Supportive management
* Supportive team
* Excellent location
* Up to £28 per hour pay rate
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* Acute Medical
* General Medical
* Care of the Elderly
* Complex Older People Understanding
* Assessments & Intervention
The successful Occupational Therapist MUST have:
* HCPC registration
* Post qualified experience
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy