Occupational Therapist - Independent Mobility Assessments - West Midlands - £25 per hour
30 hours per week
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join the Adult Social Care team with one of our clients in one of the councils in the West Midlands.
The successful occupational therapist will have knowledge of/familiarity with proposed changes to eligibility from the department of transport is required, as is a car owner/driver.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Independent Mobility Assessments role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Deeply rewarding and varied work
* A chance to develop and implement change
* Working within a multidisciplinary team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role Responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist - Independent Mobility Assessments:
* Use expert knowledge and skills to develop and advise on rehabilitation plans, promoting choice and independence, as well as advising on the need for adaptations which will promote the independence of disabled people.
* Support service users and their carers during assessment, support planning and review
* High level of knowledge of health and social care processes and responsibilities in line with the Care Act 2014.
Experience of working with vulnerable service users and carers in order to assess their circumstances and support them to make informed decisions and choices.
* Demonstrate evidence-based decision making.
* Experience of assessing and manage risk, balancing rights and responsibilities of service users and carers.
* Demonstrate use of professional judgement in understanding and applying the safeguarding standards that underpin all safeguarding activity.
* Ability to assess in relation to the Mental Capacity Act.
* Current practice and knowledge of health and social care legislation.
* Evidence the ability to reflect and learn from own behaviour and feedback, identifying impact of actions on others and improving practice.
* Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
* Personal and professional demeanour which generates credibility and confidence
* To take responsibility for own decisions on routine work and recognise the need to contribute and support service and management decisions
The successful Occupational Therapist MUST have:
* HCPC registration
* Post qualified experience
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy