Senior Occupational Therapist - Major Adaptations - Haringey London - £34 per hour
We are currently looking for a senior Occupational Therapist to join the adult social care team with one of our clients within Haringey London.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be responsible for the provision of the Occupational Therapy Service (Major Adaptation - Moving and Handling Team).
Role is to cover 37 hours across 4/5 days and is initial 3-month contract with the likelihood of extension.
Benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Rewarding and varied work
* Steady Caseloads
* Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as a Senior Occupational Therapist:
* To manage a caseload of client referrals, conducting assessments for a range of people including those with complex needs and high levels of risk requiring adaptations to their homes.
* To prioritise customers with urgent needs requiring specialist
* To carry out post installation visits to monitor recommendations and review care plans; undertaking a reassessment of the persons need where
* At all times to place the customer at the centre of their own care planning process, working at all times in partnership to ensure the best possible service provision is tailored to individual
* To play an advocacy role in supporting customers, carers and families in accepting major changes to their environment such as large equipment or alterations to their homes.
* To have a working knowledge of the Disabled Facilities Grant legislation and council guidance and policy regarding adaptations to private and social
* Undertake moving/handling risk assessments of customers where issues are complex with high levels of
* To be able to teach/demonstrate safer handling techniques to customers, carers and professionals, in accordance with relevant legislation and risk management
As a Senior Occupational Therapist, you must have:
* HCPC registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy