Band 6 Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - West Dunbartonshire - £34 per hour
Part Time, 3 Days per Week
We are currently recruiting for two locum Physiotherapists to join the community team for one of our NHS clients in West Dunbartonshire, Scotland. This role will involve going to see clients outside of hospital settings.
The successful Physiotherapist will have previous experience of working in the community & rehab. This role is to start ASAP and will initially go on for 2 months. This is a part time post - 3 days per week.
Benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist - Community Rehab:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have/be:
* Community experience
* Rehab experience
* Neuro experience desirable
* Experience of working in a MDT
* Able to complete assessments independently
* A car driver
The successful Physiotherapist will be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy