Physiotherapist - Rehabilitation Services - Southend - £22 - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist specialising in rehabilitation services to join a collaborative multidisciplinary team based in Southend. The successful Physiotherapist will be working in the inpatient rehab unit with elderly and medical patients.
The successful Physiotherapist will also require general knowledge of elderly, acute respiratory, mobility assessments and management, and discharge planning for rehab interventions.
Discharge planning skills are essential as well as good time management and delegation skills.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Rehabilitation Services role include:
* Inpatient team
* Ongoing contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Rehabilitation Services will have experience of:
* Inpatient settings
* Older adults
* Elderly/fratility caseloads
* Discharge planning
* Acute elderly care
* Mobility assessments
* Rapid assessments
* Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
* Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes
* Writing patient case notes and reports
* Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team member
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
* Managing clinical risk.
The successful Physiotherapist will be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy