Band 6 Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute Medical - Swansea - £32 - £33 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the Acute Medical team for one of our NHS clients in Swansea, South Wales. This role will involve assessing and treating patients. The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist must have previous experience in acute medical and assessments. This role is to start on the 11th March and will go on for a minimum of 3 months, with good scope for extension.
Benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute Medical:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute Medical will have/be:
* Acute Rehab experience
* Medical experience
* Inpatient's experience
* Experience in a fast paced environment
* NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute Medical you must have:
* A HCPC registration - essential
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy