Complex Care Nurse - RGN - Home Care Assistance - Skegness - up to £35,000p/a
We are currently looking for a complex care nurse (RGN) to assist a client within their own home. This is not a live in position and the client is offering stable hours of either 10:30am - 16:30pm or 20:00pm - 8:00am. You will be scheduled onto a monthly rolling rota.
The client has cerebral palsy, seizures, scoliosis and microcephaly and requires a registered nurse with experience in these conditions to work alongside a health care assistant. Support will involve PEG feeding, using a ventilator and hoisting.
The successful candidate will be a compassionate and flexible nurse who will demonstrate passion and dedication to the role.
Benefits of being a Complex Care Nurse are:
- 210 hours annual leave (pro rata)
- Opportunities to specialise in complex care
- Full training and support within your role
- Care Certificate award
- Regular team meetings
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- An opportunity to work for an expanding, forward thinking company
Your duties as a Nurse providing Complex Care include:
- Assisting the client in their own home
- Using medical equipment
- Administering medication
- Communicating directly with the client and their family
- Providing and developing a complex care package tailored to the individual
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A registered nurse qualification, and an NMC pin
- Experience of assisting patients in their own home
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information on the role please contact email@example.com