Care Manager (NVQ Level 2, 3 or 4) - Community Complex Care - Northamptonshire - up to £24,000pa
We are currently looking for a Care Manager to join a Community Complex Care team in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic Care Manager with an NVQ Level 2, 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care, looking to become part of a community complex care team covering Northamptonshire. The service provides adult and paediaric care packages, which include brain injury and spinal cord injuries, to patients in their own homes.
Your role will be home-based and also in the field, managing a regional team of 20 - 40 carers. You will be covering a large geographical area and will receive added benefits such as petrol expenses.
You will be responsible for:
- Playing a role in the continuous development of the company
- Providing expertise on all clinical issues to a team of nurses that you will be in charge of in the region
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional bodied regulations
- Ensuring a high level of customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting, pro-actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients.
You should be/have:
- NVQ Level 2, 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care
- A management qualification will be advantageous
- Innovative and keen to develop professionally
- Experience in a healthcare background, with a passion for clinical excellence
- Community experience (desirable but not essential)
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org