Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Learning disabilities - Central London - £27 per hour
Full time - 37.5 hours/week, with an ongoing contract
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist with experience in Learning disabilities to join one of our NHS clients based in Central London.
We require a band 6 physiotherapist to work in a fully integrated learning disabilities team, the ideal candidate with have NHS or council experience within learning disabilities.
This is a joint team with social care so experience of multidisciplinary working would be desirable.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Learning disabilities role:
* To start as soon as possible
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 will have experience of:
* Community experience
* Learning disabilities
* Neurological rehabilitation
* Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
* Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
* Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
* Managing clinical risk
The ideal Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Learning disabilities will be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy