Occupational Therapist Team Manager - Adult Social Services - Ealing - £39 per hour
36 hours per week , Monday - Friday
12 months contract
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist Manager to join the Home Adaptations and Independent Living team with one of our local authority clients in Ealing, London.
The successful Occupational Therapist Manager will become a team member by providing specialist leadership. The successful Occupational Therapist will be central to manage the efficient operation of the team and ensure the delivery of high quality, responsive and safe services to meet the needs of customers and their family/carers.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist Team Manager:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Opportunity to manage, mentor and lead a multidisciplinary team
* Rewarding complex work with service users with a range of needs
* Opportunity to advocate for Occupational Therapy at a senior level
* Opportunity to implement and drive changes and improvements within the council
* Varied caseload
* Monday - Friday working pattern, no evenings or weekends
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist Team Manager:
* To have responsibility for the strategic and operational management of the service
* Ensuring best practice underpinned by evidence based practice where applicable and customer focused outcomes across the service as a whole.
* To ensure that support and services offered fully embrace and promote person centred planning approaches; independence, choice and control and that staff are supported in complex decision making about risk.
* To provide regular supervision, guidance and support to staff within the service as required in relation to complex issues around risk, self directed support, Assistive Technology (AT) and home adaptations.
* To investigate and respond to complaints and compliments and provide detailed and professional responses in accordance with relevant standards and time frames.
* To be responsible for the management of devolved budgets, ensuring that financial governance arrangements are followed and that services are provided within budget and reflect best value, to provide reports and information to senior managers on expenditure projected, and taking timely remedial action where required.
* To be responsible for building positive relationships with key partners and stakeholders, including customers and carers, and the development of appropriate mechanisms to gather feedback on the effectiveness, perceived value and fitness for purpose of services, reporting trends and customer satisfaction as appropriate.
* To ensure the development of an organisational culture which is positive, forward looking, results orientated and continually improving, and focused on business priorities and meeting customer needs.
* To value and celebrate the diversity of the community and organisation through personal example, open commitment and clear action and promote equality of opportunity in both service delivery and employment practice.
* To deputise for the line manager and provide operational cover for other team managers as required.
As an Occupational Therapist Team Manager, you must have:
* A HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy