2X Occupational Therapist - Review Team - Central London - £34 per hour
We are currently looking for two Occupational Therapists to join a review team based in Central London. The ideal Occupational Therapists will have community experience either within an NHS setting or a council setting.
The role is an initial 6 months with the likelihood of it going on for a long period of time.
Role duties as an Occupational Therapist - Review Team:
* To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service.
* To prioritise workload, delegate and to supervise more junior staff including support staff and students, to aid provision of high standards of patient care.
* To assess the occupational therapy needs of a defined patient group and establish and evaluate appropriate treatment plans. This includes chronic, acute and palliative care within own competencies, recognising own limitations and seeking advice when necessary.
* To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for patients with multiple in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of effectiveness of treatment
* To select and apply occupational therapy assessments for a designated caseload, addressing occupational performance and skill deficits, enabling patients in the areas of productivity, self and leisure.
* Act in accordance to legislation and policies
* Work as an active member of the team attending team meeting and contributing to systems and procedures
* Provision of assessment, goal setting and formulating personalised independance plans
* carrying out therapeutic interventions and delegating therapeutic tasks
The successfully Occupational Therapist - Review Team must have experience in either of the following:
* NHS setting
* Council setting
The successful Occupational Therapist - Review Team must have:
* HCPC registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy