2 X Physiotherapist - Band 6 or Band 7 - Community Team - South London - £26- £31 per hour
We are currently looking for two full-time Band 6 or 7 Physiotherapists with experience of Community Care. The successful Physiotherapists will be joining the Community Physiotherapy Team with one of our clients in South London.
The ideal Physiotherapists will have community experience. A car driver is not required.
4 or 5 days, Monday- Friday with an ongoing contract.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 or Band 7 - Community Team role:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
* Pool car option available
* 3 month initial contract
* Full time hours - Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 16:00
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 or Band 7 - Community Team will have experience of:
* Working within Community
* Elderly care
* RIO training desirable
* Experience as a senior Physiotherapist in the community desirable
* Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
* Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
* Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
* Managing clinical risk
As a Physiotherapist - Band 6 or Band 7 - Community Team, you must have:
* HCPC registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy