Senior Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Complex Care Home - Birmingham - £17.50p/h
A small care home in Birmingham is looking for a senior nurse to join their team. You will be providing an outstanding care service to young adults with complex physical needs. You must have experience working in a similar care setting and be passionate about working with younger people who have complex diagnoses.
You will be working in a small, purpose-built service which is part of one of the private sector's most well-known healthcare groups. As a permanent employee you will benefit from comprehensive induction and training, the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment and the option to pursue a range of City & Guilds qualifications.
The service provides care for young adults suffering from physical disabilities and complex needs. Those needs include neurological disorders, Huntington's disease, Autism, Asperger Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis.
The benefits of this Senior role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Opportunities to gain additional City & Guilds qualifications
- Online benefits scheme including high street retailers
- Comprehensive training and induction
As Senior Nurse in a Complex Care role, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-admission assessments and assessing care requirements
- Providing safe and effective means for the ordering, handling, storage, recording and disposal of drugs
- Ordering clinical supplies to budget, ensuring safe storage, stock rotation and usage
- Reviewing and documenting care plans regularly
- Participating in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Deputising for the Registered Home Manager where necessary
As a Senior Nurse, you will have:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements
- A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com