Night Nurse - RGN / RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Hereford - up to £17p/h
We are looking for a registered general nurse or mental health nurse to join a superb elderly nursing home in Hereford. This is a full time permanent nights role offering £17 per hour.
As a company, they believe that all residents should feel completely at home and in order to achieve this they have been transforming their nursing homes. They only take on staff nurses who have the best interests of their residents at heart and who are committed to providing person-centred care.
Benefits of this RGN/RMN role:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for progression
- Fully funded training
As a Registered Nurse in a Nursing Home, you will:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
You will need to have:
- A nursing qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com