Band 6 Physiotherapist - Respiratory - Glasgow - £33 - £34 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum band 6 Physiotherapist to join the Respiratory team for one of our NHS clients in Glasgow. This role will involve assessing and treating patients. The successful Physiotherapist must have previous experience in respiratory and assessments. This role is to start mid-February and will go on for a minimum of 2 months, with good scope for extension.
Benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist - Respiratory:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist - Respiratory will have/be:
* Respiratory experience
* Medical experience
* Inpatient's experience
* Experience in a fast-paced environment
* NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist - Respiratory you must have:
* A HCPC registration - essential
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy