Occupational Therapist - Community Care of the Elderly - Mid Wales - Powys, Llandrindod Wells - £33 - £34 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join work in the care of the elderly/frailty team for one of our NHS clients based in Mid-Wales. The ideal Occupational Therapist will have experience in elderly care, frailty and working for the NHS. Acute experience is desirable.
This role is to start ASAP and will initially go on for 2 months with good chance of extension. Full time, Monday - Friday. This is a good opportunity for anybody living in the West Midlands to travel just across the border and earn some extra money.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Community Care of the Elderly role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist - Community Care of the Elderly will have:
* Previous NHS Experience
* Experience in elderly care
* Frailty experience
* Acute experience
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy