Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Prison - Mental Health - Wrexham - £24.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work in a prison in Wrexham as part of their mental health team. This role will involve assessing and treating patients. The successful Occupational Therapist will have previous experience of mental health. This role is to start ASAP and will go on for 2 months initially, with good scope for extension. Based at HMP Berwyn. 34 hours per week at 4 x 8.5 hours days.
Benefits as a Band 5 Occupational Therapist:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 5 Occupational Therapist will have/be:
* Mental Health experience
* NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Occupational Therapist you must have:
* A HCPC registration - essential
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy