Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical and Elderly - Northamptonshire - £24 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the acute medical team with one of our NHS clients based in Tower Northamptonshire.
Support will mainly be required on the acute medical ward where the predominant caseload is older adults.
The ideal Physiotherapist will have a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting with experience of working within an acute environment, and with older adults.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical and Elderly role include:
* Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
* Working in a proactive and collaborative team
* Fast paced environment
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical and Elderly will have experience of:
* Acute environments
* Discharge planning
* Prioritising case loads
* Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
* To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
* Managing clinical risk
* Working independently
* Managing own caseloads
* Able to work as a team player
* Delivering high quality assessments
* writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
* keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical and Elderly must have:
* HCPC registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free access to our training
* Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy