Physiotherapist - Band 5 or 6 - Adults Community NHS - Oxford - £18 - £24 per hour
We are currently recruiting a band 5 or 6 locum Physiotherapist to work for our NHS client Oxford as part of the community therapy service. The successful Physiotherapist will ideally have experience in working in the NHS with community experience and will be a car driver. This contract is full time to start ASAP and will initially go on for 3 months.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 5 or 6 - Adults Community NHS role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 5 or 6 - Adults Community NHS will have experience of:
* Community Work
* Adults & Older People
* Early Supportive Discharge
* Visiting patients in home's after discharge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 5 or 6 - Adults Community NHS need to be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free access to our training
* Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy