Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical - Bedford - £24 per hour
We are currently recruiting a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a long-term contract with acute medical experience to join one of our NHS clients in Bedford.
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have post qualified experience of working in an acute setting and be able to work independently in order to manage their own caseload.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical role include:
* Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
* Working in a proactive and collaborative team
* Fast paced environment
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical will have experience of:
* An acute medical environment
* A&E experience
* Discharge planning
* Able to work as a team player
* Delivering high quality assessments
As an Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical you must be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free access to our training
* Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy