Registered Nurse - RMN or RGN - Superb Nursing Home - Preston - £16.50p/h
Days or nights, 22 OR 44 hours available per week!
We are looking for a mental health nurse (RMN) or registered general nurse (RGN) to take on a permanent opportunity within a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire. You will be working in a 50 bed nursing home which currently holds an 'Outstanding' CQC and is in a wonderful location.
Many of the rooms enjoy views over the river, while there are comfortable lounges and services that revolve around the dignity of each individual. Care programmes are personalised and suit both short and long-term stays. The building itself has a great deal of charm and has been lovingly converted.
The benefits of this role include:
- Generous salary of £16.50/hour
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Beautiful location over looking the river
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained
- Managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating resident care
You must have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org