Occupational Therapist x2 - Band 6 - Acute Medical/COTE - Bristol - £24 - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for 2 x Occupational Therapist to work in the acute inpatients team for one of our NHS clients based in Bristol. The ideal Occupational Therapists will have previous experience of work on elderly and rehab wards as well as general unscheduled care. The role is to start ASAP and will initially be 3 months. Full time.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical/COTE role:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical/COTE will have:
* Previous NHS Experience
* Elderly Wards
* Rehab Wards
* Acute Medical Experience
* Inpatients Experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free access to our training
* Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy