Staff Nurse – RGN – Older Peoples Services – NHS Hospital – East London - £26,682 - £34,049 per annum
NHS Band 5.
Some new opportunities have become available for experienced and committed Staff Nurses to join NHS Hospitals across East London. They are currently looking for professional Staff Nurses to join their Older Peoples Services, which specialise in care for older people.
Working within older people’s services, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing levels of care. These Hospital across East London are known for providing high quality care, so they are looking for Staff Nurses who are passionate about care and very person-centred.
Benefits as a Staff Nurse – RGN – Older Peoples Services:
- Funding for Accredited Modules
- Great Pension Scheme
- Discounts with a huge number of clients
- Public Sector Discounts
- Fantastic Annual Leave 27 days + bank holidays
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Older Peoples Services you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the client's policies
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Older Peoples Services you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com