Staff Nurse – RGN – Gastroenterological – NHS Hospital – East London - £26,682 - £34,049 per annum
NHS Band 5.
Some new opportunities have become available for experienced and committed Staff Nurses to join NHS Hospitals across East London. They are currently looking for professional Staff Nurses to join Gastroenterological wards, which specialise in care for older people.
Working within gastroenterological, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing high levels of care. These Hospital across East London are known for providing high quality care, so they are looking for Staff Nurses who are passionate about care and very person-centred.
This will be a highly challenging but rewarding role and is an excellent opportunity for Staff Nurses who are wanting to progress within their nursing career within gastroenterological wards.
Benefits as a Staff Nurse – RGN – Gastroenterological:
- Funding for Accredited Modules
- Great Pension Scheme
- Discounts with a huge number of clients
- Public Sector Discounts
- Fantastic Annual Leave 27 days + bank holidays
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Gastroenterological you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the client's policies
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Gastroenterological Surgery you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org