Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Private Community Rehab - Lyme Regis, Dorset - £25 per hour
2 - 3 days per week.
We are currently recruiting for a locum Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the community team for one of our private clients in Lyme Regis, Dorset. This role will involve going to see clients outside of hospital settings. The successful Physio will have previous experience of working in the community & rehab.
This role is to start ASAP and will initially go on for 2 months. This is a full-time post and pays £25 per hour. 2 - 3 days per week
Benefits as a Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Private Community Rehab:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Private Community Rehab will have/be:
- Community experience
- Rehab experience
- Neuro experience desirable
- Experience of working in a MDT
- Able to complete assessments independently
- A car driver
- Based in/around the Dorset/Devon area
As a Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Private Community Rehab you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our training
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com