Physiotherapist - Surgery - Band 6 - Glasgow - £34ph
We are currently recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist to join the Vascular Surgery team for one of our NHS clients in Glasgow. This role will involve assessing and treating patients. The successful Physio must have previous experience in Vascular Surgery, Vascular Reconstruction & patients with amputees. Previous experience in Acute Surgery will be considered. This role is to start 11th February and will go on for a minimum of 2 months, with good scope for extension. This is a full time post.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have/be:
- Vascular Surgery Experience
- Vascular Reconstruction
- Inpatient's experience
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our training
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy