Advanced Nurse Practitioner – RGN / ANP – Paediatrics – Lancaster - £35,000 - £46,000p/a
Full Time - Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced RGN who has the Nurse Prescriber qualification and previous experience of working in paediatrics or urgent care.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be joining one of the nation’s leading health care providers and will become part of a highly professional and dedicated team. This position is within a highly reputable healthcare company and is based within an urgent care walk in centre in Lancaster.
Employment Benefits as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner – RGN, ANP:
- Flexible working patterns that can help anyone perfect their work/life balance
- 40% off travel benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- DBS paid
- NMC Pin paid
Duties as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner – RGN, ANP include:
- Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
- Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
- To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate. This includes the interpretation of radiographs
To be considered for this Advanced Nurse Practitioner – RGN, ANP role, you must have:
- Nurse Prescribing Qualification
- RGN Qualification
- Experience working in paediatrics or urgent care
- Valid NMC Pin
- Right to Work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org