Occupational Therapist - 2 Vacancies - Care Reviews - Luton - £30ph
Luton are looking for 2 experiences Occupational Therapists to undertake double handed care reviews in line with a project being undertaken within the department. You will be expected to provide professional support, leadership and line management to qualified and some unqualified social workers and other staff as directed, who form part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team that includes qualified and unqualified social workers, occupational therapists, and related support services.
The Team’s role will be to promote the independence of adults and older people in need of community care services and their carers by assessing their needs, promoting enablement and reablement, providing equipment and support and arranging personal budgets or person centred care services for those with long term needs. Customers will include adults with physical disabilities, sensory impairment, dementia and related problems (other than clients managed by the Mental Health Trust) and other residents with multiple needs at risk of harm or neglect, and their carers, in accordance with the statutory responsibilities of the Local Authority.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Occupational Therapists need to be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy