Occupational Therapist - Orthopaedics - Salford - £24ph
We are currently looking for a skilled occupational therapist with experience of a hospital acute setting to join the team of one of our NHS clients based in Salford.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of treating patients within surgical and orthopaedic wards, as well as having strong skills and experience of prioritising caseloads.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working in a proactive dedicated multi-disciplinary team
- Fast paced environment
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group.
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Predominantly non-elective, fragility work
- Experience in elderly patients with dementia/delirium, complex discharge planning and fast paced activity
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
As an occupational therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to training
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy