Physiotherapist - Paediatric - NHS - Salford - £24-£28ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join a Paediatric team in Salford. Benefits of this role include a chance to enhance experience in Paediatrics, excellent pay rates and become a part of a great team by supporting colleagues and contributing to the successful achievement of team goals
Benefits of this role include:
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Free DBS and Compliance check
Duties of this Physiotherapy role include:
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- An acute environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Previous NHS experience and understanding of information governance, confidentiality and risk management.
- Manual handling trained.
- Flexible and creative approach to working.
- Ability to work independently.
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Accurately writing patient case notes and reports
As a physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy