Registered Nurse – RGN – Inpatient Surgical Ward – Bath – Up to £29,500 per annum
Full time, permanent position 37.5 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join an Inpatient Surgical Ward within a Treatment Centre in Bath. This is a fantastic opportunity where the successful RGN will be responsible for delivering patient focused care, such as assessments, planning, delivering and evaluating the care in line with the Treatment Centre.
They are looking for a committed and professional RGN who is wanting to excel within their nursing career, while developing their existing skills and broadening their knowledge.
Benefits of the Registered Nurse – RGN – Inpatient Surgical Ward role include:
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- Fantastic location
- Brilliant and well managed team
- Salary up to £29,500 per annum
- Career progression opportunities
As a Registered Nurse – RGN – Inpatient Surgical Ward, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Liaise with all members of the multi-disciplinary team keeping all records up to date.
- Quickly build rapport with not only the patients but families and careers ensuring that active planning and discharge measures are put into place.
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards.
- Developing and maintaining effective channels of communication between all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
As a Registered Nurse – RGN – Inpatient Surgical Ward you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com