Radiology Manager – RGN – Bristol, South West England – Up to £46,000 per annum
Flexible working hours available.
There is a commitment to weekend working and some on call.
A Radiology Manager (RGN) is required to join a fantastic service in Bristol, South West England. As Radiology Manager you will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of all aspects of clinical and non-clinical work within the service
While you will undertake managerial duties, you will also work as part of the clinical team to provide clinical leadership and will be responsible for managing elective and emergency situations and providing first line care as a clinical expert where necessary.
You will also take responsibility for the centre in Bristol and will be expected to travel between two sites. You can expect a rewarding career with our client as they're the UK's largest independent provider of NHS services. They offer an agreed personal development programme to extend professional skills.
At this specific site, they offer day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. They also provide diagnostic services, using the latest X-ray and ultrasound technology
The benefits of this Radiology Manager – RGN role include:
- Salary up to £46,000 per annum
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
The role of Radiology Manager – RGN will include:
- Operational management and leadership
- General radiography duties
- Opportunity to oversee and schedule an experienced team of Radiographers, Radiologist, Sonographer, clerical and other support staff to undertake a varied workload, covering consultant clinics, ward and theatre patients.
- Work alongside other Radiology Managers throughout the organisation and the Diagnostic Imaging Lead to ensure standards are met and maintained.
- Ensure that you and your team deliver high quality patient care from scheduling to delivery and evaluation in line with our clients model of care, ensuring workload is managed effectively
To be considered for this Radiology Manager – RGN role, you must have:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- A BSc in Radiography (or equivalent qualification)
- Good experience of staff leadership or supervision within general imaging and an enthusiasm for providing high quality patient care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org