Endoscopy Manager – RGN – Inpatient Clinic – Bath - Salary up to £36,000 per annum.
Flexible working hours available
A fantastic private inpatient clinic in Bath is currently looking for an Endoscopy Manager – RGN to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced and skilled RGN to take on responsibility of managing the ward to ensure co-ordination and delivery of all work activities.
Working as an Endoscopy Manager – RGN, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Endoscopy Manager – RGN – Inpatient Clinic role include:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
As an Endoscopy Manager – RGN – Inpatient Clinic you will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality, patient focused care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- Acting as Clinical Lead for all Registered Nurses on the ward, supporting and working with the Day surgery and Endoscopy manager
- Collaborating with the Day Surgery and Endoscopy Manager to ensure staff are assessed and found competent in all clinical practices
- Managing the ward to ensure co-ordination and delivery of all work activities with area of responsibility during that time
- Undertaking competency assessment of junior/support staff
As an Endoscopy Manager – RGN – Inpatient Clinic you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a similar setting
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org