Senior Nurse – RGN – Inpatient Clinic – Plymouth - Salary up to £32,000 per annum
Flexible hours available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional RGN to join an inpatient clinic in Plymouth. They are looking for an RGN who ideally has previous experience of working within a surgical or inpatient setting, who is looking for a step up in their nursing career.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. As a Senior Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centered.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse – RGN – Inpatient Clinic role include:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
As a Senior Nurse – RGN – Inpatient Clinic you will be responsible for:
- Act as Clinical Lead for all Registered Nurses supporting
- Working with the Ward manager and Deputy Ward manager.
- Providing skilled and considerate nursing care to patients in the department taking into account their specific needs
- Supervising/directing Registered nurses and Healthcare Assistants to ensure safe practice •
- Taking responsibility for maintaining accurate, timely and complete records
As a Senior Nurse – RGN – Inpatient Clinic you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com