Senior Occupational Therapist - Community Assessments - Part time available - Birmingham - £28ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Community Assessments Team in Birmingham. This project is for a 3 month period conducting assessments in the community for Adults following hospital discharge. Flexibility will be required to work across all areas of Birmingham, as needed and hours will be shifted across 7 days including some weekend working. This role can also be part time for the right candidate.
We are looking for candidates with previous post qualified experience.
Benefits of this role include:
- Flexible working (part time hours available)
- Excellent pay rate
- Free DBS and compliance check
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Treatment planning
- Discharge planning
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents and injury
The candidate will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy