Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Day shifts - Elderly Nursing Home - Paying £17.50ph, paid breaks, Redhill, Surrey
You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) seeking permanent day shifts opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Redhill, Surrey.The home is fully compliant with easy access by public transport or by car to the home.
The home is fully complaint and the staffing levels are exceptional in the home.There is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a new role. You will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
There is a pension scheme, breaks are paid for, statutory sick pay all on offer.
Benefits of this Nursing role include:
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Great opportunities for progression
- Long term sick pay
- Free meal on shifts
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
You will have:
- A RGN
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org