Community Nurse – RGN - Gravesham, Sittingbourne, Sheppey and Livingstone - £23,023 to £29,608 per annum
We are currently looking for Band 5 Nurses to join a fantastic service in North Kent. We currently have opportunities available across localities in Gravesham, Sittingbourne, Sheppey and Livingstone.
As a Community Nurse (RGN), you will be joining multi-disciplinary teams and will be responsible for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care. You'll care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way the service work.
Working as a Community Nurse you will have the ability to work both independently and also as part of a wider multidisciplinary team, and with strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
The benefits of this Community Nurse – RGN role:
- A salary of £23,023 to £29,608 per annum
- NHS pension
- Lots of training and development
- Access to exclusive offers as well as discounts on products and services including 40% off Trains!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
As a Community Nurse – RGN, your main duties will include:
- Be involved in supporting & caring for people with acute, chronic & complex health needs
- Be involved in the work to reduce attendance at the local A&E department and direct work with local GP practices.
- Caring for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best
- Delivering high standards of care and sharing best practice
As a Community Nurse – RGN, you must have:
- An RGN Qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Significant experience of working within a hospital or the community
- Flexible approach
- Strong communication and organisational skills
For more information please email email@example.com