RGN – Staff Nurse - Medicine Department – NHS Hospital – Southampton – Up to £29,608 per annum
Relocation packages available.
An experienced and professional RGN is required to join a fantastic NHS Hospital in Southampton. As an RGN you will joining the Medicine Department and will be joining a highly skilled and dedicated team.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This hospital is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centered.
The benefits of this RGN – Staff Nurse - Medicine Department role include:
- A Competitive salary
- Relocation packages available
- Guaranteed pay rise if currently working in the NHS
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As a RGN – Staff Nurse - Medicine Department you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN – Staff Nurse - Medicine Department you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org