Newly Qualified Nurse – RNLD – CAMHS Unit - Maidenhead, Berkshire - £28,500 per annum
Preceptorship Inductions in February and March
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) who is interested in starting their nursing career working within a CAMHS unit. This is an excellent opportunity for an RNLD to take on their Preceptorship working within a dedicated and highly supportive team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that I have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse – RNLD – CAMHS Unit role include:
- Salary of £28,500 per annum
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Support and guidance through your Preceptorship
As a Newly Qualified Nurse – RNLD – CAMHS Unit, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse – RNLD – CAMHS Unit, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org