Occupational Therapist - Sensory Services - Greenwich - £32ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the sensory services team in an adult service, aiming to deliver care to a range of vulnerable adults.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience working with vulnerable adults.
The role is to cover 4 or 5 days a week.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Continuing professional development
- Community based role
- A chance to build experience in major adaptations, reablement and moving and handling risk assessments
- Joining a collaborative and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- You will be expected to manage Social and Rehabilitation Workers, Deafblind Workers and Community Care Officers as directed by the Team Manager
- To ensure all staff are aware of safe guarding policy and procedure.
- To ensure good budget management and ensure good recording is upheld.
- To deputise for the Team Manager whenever necessary
- Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of this service user group
- Working knowledge of current Legislation and safeguarding practices.
- Working in partnership with other statutory agencies, the Independent and Third Sector partners,
- Contributing to the development of services to improve the customer journey experiences.
- You will have demonstrable experience of managing/ supervising staff including mentoring
- Coaching staff in managing complex cases
- The ability to manage the team and services to meet the needs of this client group
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Working within a multidisciplinary team and liaising with other professionals such as partners of the council and Health departments
- Experience of major adaptations, reablement, gain programs, and moving and handling assessments
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload and prioritising needs
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our training
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy