RSCN - Paediatric Nurse - CAMHS and Eating Disorders Unit - Maidenhead, Berkshire - £29,000 - £32,500 per annum, plus £9,000 joining bonus
Working hours: full time
I am currently recruiting for a Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) who is interested in working within CAMHS. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service catering for which provides specialist care to children between the age of 12 and 18.
As a RSCN - Paediatric Nurse, you should be interested in working with people suffering from mental health issues. You will join the team in supporting the physical health needs of patients within the service.
The benefits of this RSCN - Paediatric Nurse role include:
- £9000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Long term sick pay
- Free meal on shifts
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Affiliation with universities offering training in CBT up to masters level
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal
- Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As a RSCN - Paediatric Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a RSCN - Paediatric Nurse, you will have:
- A Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com