Senior Nurse – RGN – Elderly Care - Chiswick, Hammersmith, West London - £20 per hour plus paid breaks
Hours: 36 hours per week, Nights only
A fantastic nursing home in Hammersmith, West London is currently looking for a highly experienced and professional RGN to join their team as Senior Nurse. This is a nights only position working within a service which is part of a growing organisation.
As a Senior Nurse, you will be joining a highly skilled and professional team, who are dedicated to providing high levels of care within this fantastic service. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN who has previous experience working within elderly care, and who has a passion for developing their nursing career within a nursing home setting.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse – RGN – Elderly Care:
- £20 per hour pay rate
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities to gain further qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
As a Senior Nurse – RGN – Elderly Care , you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Senior Nurse – RGN – Elderly Care , you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org