Charge Nurse - Nights Only - Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - £17ph- Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Nights - 38.5 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a Charge Nurse to do a permanent night position within an elderly nursing home in Glasgow.
This position is within a lovely nursing home which prides themselves on the high standard of care they deliver. This role is suitable for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who has a passion for caring for the elderly, and who is interested in progression and development within their nursing career.
My client has a number of services across the UK ranging from Residential to Elderly Nursing Homes and is looking to expand their services over the next few years, making this a really exciting opportunity. My client has also supported up and coming staff with their managerial qualifications if this is also something you are keen to look at in a new role.
This particular Elderly Nursing Home in Glasgow is in beautiful surroundings and offers a residential and nursing service to elderly people.
As RGN or RMN - Charge Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participating in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervising and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As RGN or RMN - Charge Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com