Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Community Assessment and Rehabilitation - South East London - £20 - £21p/h
We are currently looking for a Band 5 physiotherapist to join the community assessment and rehabilitation team in South East London
The successful physiotherapist will have 6 months band 5 experience or of worked in the community.
The services runs Monday- Friday, 8am- 4pm to start asap.
Ongoing contract, potential progression opportunities.
Benefits of the role:
- Multidisciplinary setting
- Flexible working
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Treatment planning
- Discharge planning
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents and injury
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes for treatment
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk
The candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy