Senior Healthcare Assistant – Live in Carer – Complex Care – Southampton - £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
You will be expected to cover 160 hours a month as a live in carer. Usually you will work roughly two weeks in one home working on average 10 hours a day.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, passionate health care assistant (NVQ level 2 or 3) to work as Senior Healthcare Assistant/Live in Carer with a complex care setting. This position involves working with patients who have brain injury and spinal cord injury, meaning many patients will be high-dependency.
As a Senior Health Care Assistant/ Live in Carer, you will be joining an exciting company who are expanding rapidly. You should have a keen interest and experience working in a Complex Care environment as many patients will be high-dependency. My client has an excellent reputation for staff development and progression opportunities.
As a Senior Healthcare Assistant, you will be responsible for 1-2-1 support.
The benefits of this Senior Healthcare Assistant – Complex Care role include:
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Relevant training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive management
Key duties for this Senior Healthcare Assistant – Complex Care role are:
- Play a key role in the lives of the individuals that we support
- Provide high quality emotional and physical support, as well as building and maintaining life skills
- Enhance and enrich quality of life for all service users
- Look after the health and wellbeing of service users
- Support the personalised development of each service users
- Keep accurate records including preparing care plans, writing daily diaries and risk assessments
- To deliver care and support within the regulatory requirements of C.Q.C
Requirements for this Senior Healthcare Assistant – Complex Care role include:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience of working in a complex care setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org