Physiotherapist - Band 8a - MSK - South East London - £36-£38ph
We are recruiting a Locum Physiotherapist to join the adults MSK team with one of our NHS clients in South East London. The successful physiotherapist will be responsible for Band 2-7 staff as well as the students that are on placement.
The Adults MSK Service is an assessment, triage and treatment service which receives referrals from boroughs go. Patients are seen in a clinic setting and are given a full assessment and treatment as required on first appointment. The post holder will work as an integral part of this team responding to the needs of the service and taking a leading role in team developments and day to day running of the department.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Flexible service runs 8:00am-7:00pm, Mon - Fri
- 37.5 hours per week
- 3 month initial contract
- Easily accessible by public transport
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To provide a high level of clinical expertise, as an autonomous practitioner, exemplifying good practice in assessment/treatment/management of musculoskeletal [MSK] conditions.
- To provide expert musculoskeletal advice and opinion to health professionals in Bexley, including other members of the MSK Adults Team including physiotherapists, podiatrists and GP's.
- To assist with co-ordination, organization and running of specialist service
- To act as a resource on issues pertaining to the Bexley adults MSK team and to provide training to other agencies as required
- To manage a defined caseload using evidence based/ client centred principals to assess/plan/ implement and evaluate and record interventions
- To actively influence service improvements
- To advise Team lead on issues of service delivery including demand and capacity data, service , staffing, risk management and cost pressures
- To be responsible for the security, care and maintenance of equipment ensuring standards of infection control and safety are maintained
- To undertake Clinical Supervision as a supervisor in relation to those professionals with a special interest in musculoskeletal pathology
- To participate in and organise training events, special interest groups and other networks for professional development in this area.
- Demonstrate a high degree of expertise in manual therapy, exercise and therapeutic handling skills to perform manual handling techniques/tasks involving patients and equipment.
- Take a leading role in the expert physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients within the speciality who may have acute, complex and or chronic presentations. To determine clinical diagnosis and physiotherapy treatment indicated
- Some travel between Hospitals and other locations as Service needs require.
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll