Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - A+E - Central London - £28- £30ph
We are looking for a Locum Occupational Therapist to join the A+E team with one of our NHS clients in London. The role is based in a busy hospital in the City of London and is an exciting fast- paced environment.
The sucssful occupational therapist will have experience working in fast paced acute settings, with some experience of discharge planning.
The contract is ongoing, to start asap, 37.5 hours a week.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy