Commissioning Home Director – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Complex Needs Service - Preston, Lancashire - Up to £70,000 per annum + 25% KPI Bonus
Working hours: Full time, some flexibly may be required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commissioning Home Director (RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified) to support the future growth plans, lead the commission and launch a purpose built complex needs service in Preston, Lancashire. The service will provide exceptional care and support to those with neuro, physical disabilities and mental ill health.
You will be the manager of the new home and have autonomy to implement your design, recruit your own team and pave the way to creating an outstanding service.
The residents will be the focus of everything that you do, ensuring that you are making every day better, supporting their development and growth and enabling them to reach their full potential.
The benefits of this Commissioning Home Director – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Excellent salary up to £70,000 per annum
- 25% KPI bonus
- Purpose built service
- Fast paced career which will be extremely rewarding
As a Commissioning Home Director – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you must have/be able to:
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team
- Experience of working to deadlines and the meeting and exceeding of KPI’s
- Demonstrate the ability to forge positive relationships with commissioners particularly in areas where you may not have previously worked
- Demonstrate previous experience of successfully commissioning a new service or involvement significant change management
- Experience of managing relationships with central functions and operations
Requirements for this Commissioning Home Director – RGN, RMN, RNLD role:
- Valid NMC Pin
- Nursing Qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Experience in Home Manager positions
- Have held a good CQC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com